11 Ekim 2015 Pazar

Christmas Stockings...

While I keep reading and making changes in my Etsy shop according to the tips I've read; I also try to add new items before the holiday season. As you can imagine hectic days follow eachother and still too much to do. Before I apply and test all that I found on my search today I'll just give  little tip on promoting your Etsy shop that I saw that works to bring more traffic to your shop. Try to change your titles into words that's on Etsy seach terms (type and see if it's on Etsy search and if not check what's there instead). This will carry your item a few pages ahead on Etsy pages. Today I want to share the Christmas Stockings I've listed late night yesterday; as usual with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/251357301/christmas-stockings-3-different-styles?ref=shop_home_active_9




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..