3 Eylül 2015 Perşembe

Black chiffon scarf...

It was a really hot day and one feels the heat more when she has things to do outside :). It was just the same for me, because I needed to do some grocery shopping so I've walked to the bazaar nearby. After coming back; I've tried to complete a few items that I've suspended to times after cousins left for Germany. I've took a few out and worked on them a litte and I guess I'll have at least one ready next week. Actually I can complete them so fats, but Etsy's unfair new settings kills the ambition in me to list new ones before I see a change there for better soon; otherwise I think I'll try to open a new shop on a similar site. Today I'll share another chiffon scarf that I've crocheted colorful flowers at both ends of the black sheer fabric. As usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia?section_id=14732068&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..