14 Eylül 2015 Pazartesi

Crochet tablecloth...

Here's another result of my work on making my listings look better and ready fır the holiday season. My old followers would remember this tablecloth I've crocheted. It's one of the hardest projects I've ever completed and I really love this one, but I realize I've kept that listing active, but the photos I've edited before I learned paint, picasa and etc. better, made it seen dull. Tonight I've changed the background into the one that you saw on my previous post and I guess this time I've made it right :). Sharing the new look; as usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/155198982/round-tablecloth-handmade-crochet?ref=shop_home_active_11



 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..