13 Eylül 2015 Pazar

Getting ready for Winter...

Weather started to get cooler day by day so I thought it would be ready to get my listings ready for Winter. I've found a few that needed some changes and editing; especially the ones I haven't renewed, waiting for a few months to prevent my shop visitors swelter seeing winter items on their screen on a scorching Summer day :). The jersey I'll post today is one of them. I've edited its photos earlier today. ones that have visited my shop would remember me using white background on my items photos, but this isn't good when the item is white itself so I've started to change the back layer of such items. I've loved the result and sharing it; as usual with the hope you all will like it also...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..