1 Eylül 2015 Salı

Scarf Season Started :)

You know in many countries there are specific days that start and end seasons for fishing, hunting, etc. and for me the first day of September is the start of scarf season. I think that scarves are the best accessories for Spring & Fall on which we need to be more careful with our neck; keep it warm so that we'll not have sore throat as the weather changes. Besides being the best protection; they're also awesome combo's with our shirts and blouses before we take our shawls out of our wardrobes as we head slowly to winter. While it's still hot on the first few days of September; I recommend scarves made of lighter fabric like silk or chiffon so today I'll share a chiffon one that I've embellished with crochet. As usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia?section_id=14732068&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..