11 Eylül 2015 Cuma

Woolopia's new logo...

It's been nearly a week, but I was really busy with backlog work that I've suspended for so long. It was after the first change into worse of Etsy that I've searched the net and found tips to promote better online, but I could just start to read them last week and when I apply them and check if they work or not I'll list them here so ones that interest on finding tricks to increase their traffic and sales would use them also. First thing I've learned from all I've read on last few days is that you need to have a catchy and consistent logo and banner so I've made new ones for my shop (actually my visitors might have realized a wider sample of one here on this page :)). Sharing them here; as usual with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..