2 Eylül 2015 Çarşamba

Red Chiffon Scarf...

Since we started the new season of scarves; I guess we should walk on the chic side a bit more. It's good to know what you'll blog at the start of the day and it was one of those lovely days for me, because I've planned to share the twin of the scarf I've shared the day before. This one differs from its twin not only by its color, but also the way I've embellished it. I've used beads and spangles on this one and sent it to one of my customers as a wedding gift, but sure when somebody asks for it; I can always make a new one ready in a few days. As usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia?section_id=14732068&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..