31 Ağustos 2015 Pazartesi

Farewells for August...

I've had an awesome time with relatives and just like every beautiful thing; it ended a bit sooner than we expected. Yesterday cousins left for istanbul and then for Germany and uncle's house is like its haunted now having only uncle and aunt after the deperture of their children and grandchildren. You know when you get used to see somebody every day; their missing gets bigger than usual and I'll be longing for their next visit; hopefully nest year. It was really hard to be online while they were there, but as I've said I was really happy even on days I couldn't do any of my daily chores. Today was my cleaning the house day as usual and I try to do my best online after long tiring hours. I've made a new treasury and sharing it here as usual with the hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..