6 Ağustos 2015 Perşembe

Knit & crocheted scarves...

One can hardly move even a finger while the Sun shines up in the sky; scorching the city as it faces an enemy, but nowadays all we do is to slide our screens by that lazy and tired finger :). After surfing the net via my tab and knitting through the day; I just could gather enough energy and will to turn the lappy on and make a new collage on 'picasa'. I've voiced its name out, because I think this fraud between two big rivals (google vs. microsoft) should end and they stop trying to block one an other's software. It was after I've installed 'windows 10' a few days ago that I realized google's software are being intentionally blocked and a user has to struggle to find to solve that issue so all programs he/she installed operate. Guys remember that you both work to the same 'agency' !!! so please end this nonsense and give us a little break at least on this. Today I'll share scarves and neckwarmers I've knitted or crocheted on a collage; as usual with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia?section_id=14732068&ref=shopsection_leftnav_7

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..