27 Ağustos 2015 Perşembe

Scarf for Summer & Fall

It's been a really hot day even August's about to end. As you know I spend every possible moment with my cousins, but it makes promoting my shop and making new items ready for it harder than times they were away. No matter how hard it is; I'm still happy to have the chance to be with them. I sure try to work online as much as I can and while doing this today; I've seen a favorite shop of Etsy owners that keeps advertising every item so Etsy can make more money and being promoted by Etsy by some covert operations has just left Etsy. I hope this will be an enough impact for Etsy owners whom they really make money of and remember the times that everything was fair for real crafters. Today I want to share a brown crepe de chine scarf that I've embellished with same color crochet. It's a great accessory for Summer & Fall and sharing it as usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia?section_id=14732068&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..