13 Ağustos 2015 Perşembe

Orange collage by Woolopia...

I guess I keep suspending things and this is really a bad habit for somebody who tries to run an online shop. I guess I need to persuade myself for a beneficial schedule, because I have to admit that I'm not good on promoting my shop; even I try to tweet all my items everyday and share some on facebook, I couldn't put 'etsy teams' to an order and I know the most efficient promoting there is doing this. I can't understand why I can't spare enough time there even for a set (some may know after etsy changed the rules in favorites on teams; one has to wait 45 mins after 300 hearts) while I have to do at least two in a day :). I really don't know what pushes me away from lappy, but what I know so well is that I had to find a solution to this issue asap. Today I'll share a collage of the photos of the orange items in my shop; as usual with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129334043/baby-dress-girls-dress-handmade-hand?ref=shop_home_active_22

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..