11 Ağustos 2015 Salı

Screenshot of my shop...

Followers of this blog might remember my reaction to the changes Etsy keeps doing to promote shops that advertise. There isn't a week that Etsy doesn't play with something of settings of the site which always end up with a page working worse. Since they've started to play behind the scene most of the shop owners lost their favorites, views and sure their sales. Gradually they change the settings for the benefit of wholesalers on the site that compete unfair by various internet tricks which a real crafter wouldn't be aware. Even if you're aware; having no ITs working for you; you can't fight with them as efficient as you can. Yesterday it was the layout they've changed and made the shop icon appear bigger on the page and you can easily understand why so I had to work on my icon and made it look clear. After changing it; I wanted to take a screenshot of my shop and share it here so you can also see it and hopefully tell me your opinion. Here's the screenshot of Woolopia; as usual with the hope you all will like it... https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..