19 Ağustos 2015 Çarşamba

Some handmade bags...

I spent nearly all day at my uncle's house that I've mentioned on my previous posts, because he hardly walks when he's alone with aunt and needs a little push to get up and remain awake through the day. If  nobody inturrupts; he may sleep for days, but the reason we wanted him to visit was to force him to spend more time awake instead of sleeping. Sure while I was there; all I could do was to work via my tab and when I came back home I rushed to my lappy to work on teams on 'etsy'. After dinner I've made collage of bags I've knitted or sewn and sharing it; as usual with the hope you all will like it... https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia?section_id=13557623&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3

1 yorum:

  1. Those are good designs! I can't understand how is possible that there are so many different styles of handmade bags around the web and every single design is marvelous!

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..