3 Ağustos 2015 Pazartesi

New baby cardigan...

My followers know so well that Mondays are days that I spend cleaning and tidying the house and end up exhausted after all's done in the evening so that I can leave myself to the soothing touch of warm water under shower. I was really tired so just had a little nap till it was time to make the dinner ready so all I could do through the day was to check a few sites via my tab. I could just turn the lappy on and signed in blogger for this post right after having dinner and some cold water melon after it. Thank God I didn't forget to take the photos of the baby cardigan I've been knitting as a custom order lately and dispatched to my customer early in the morning today so I didn't have to search my folders to find something I can use for this post. Sharing a few photos of the baby cardigan I've embellished with crochet cherries; as usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/153550279/baby-cardigan-jacket-sweater-for-infant?ref=shop_home_active_9



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..