17 Ağustos 2015 Pazartesi

Hanknit baby coats...

Yesterday I've installed an open source software called 'audacity' so that I can make my own music to upload to my videos on youtube so visitors will be able to enjoy some beautiful tunes as they look at the items I've knitted or crocheted to list in my etsy shop. I guess I've started to learn how to play on internet world :) even it's a bit late. As time goes by; I guess I'll learn more and more tricks as etsy keeps changing its rules that end up with less sales for nonadvertising members which was a bit different at the beginning as far as I read on blogs. I guess this is all the same in business world whether its real or online. Owners get more and more greedy as earn more which end by going nuts or cause more cruel results like an actual attack on rivals. I hope 'etsy' will not go that far and remain as ones that cheat their real partners :). Today I want to share some baby coats I've knitted; as usual with the hope you all will like them... https://www.etsy.com/listing/170133302/baby-coat-winter-coat-for-girls-handknit?ref=shop_home_active_1

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..