18 Ağustos 2015 Salı

Sewn baby dress...

It was a really tiring spending a scorching day knitting, but I still could find some time to rest after all was done and in the evening I could also spare some time for working on teams on 'etsy' which seems to be the best way to promote your shop there after all the nonsense changes they've done make me consider of closing my shop and open on another shopping site, but sure until I make up my mind I'll try to do my best on promoting my items. As we move to Autumn slowly and see the Sun up in the sky burning; I thought it would be good to share this sewn baby dress once again for the ones that haven't seen it before. It's sleeveless which is perfect for hot Summer days and your little princess will love the dog prints of the fabric I've made it of. As usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129334764/baby-dress-sleeveless-summer-dress-sewn?ref=shop_home_active_20




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..