23 Aralık 2014 Salı

Anything red will do :)

Seems like this year wants to be remembered that even on the last few days it brings bad news for our surroundings. Yesterday it was my uncle taken to hospital for an issue that we learned later it was unimportant, but just to learn he was at the hospital was enough for us to rush to the hospital. Today we woke up to our neighbor's son death; they say he passed away of chronic alcohol use. Whatever the reason is every death comes with so much sorrow; especially for the family of deceased and I believe losing a child is unbearable and devastating for parents no matter what his age is. I hope these to be the last bad things this year brings and let everyone pass lasdt few days in ease, farewell this and greet the next year in happiness. Today I'll share red items from my shop on my last video I've made on picasa with the hope you all will like them and prepare you to Christmas mood...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/166398445/womens-apron-kitchen-apron-with-crochet?ref=shop_home_active_12

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..