15 Aralık 2014 Pazartesi

Baby boy set...

It was a long Monday as usual spending time by cleaning and tidying the house till afternoon and after taking a relaxing warm shower I've rested a few hours beside the window watching the hustle and bustle of the city. It was around 4 o'clock that I could pull my knitting bag aside and continue to crochet colorful cushion covers that are now completed except their tassels that I'll be making right after this post. I plan to list them in my shop in one photo so a customer can select two of them and purchase as a set which will give him/her the chance to have the chance to use them in a few different comnbinations while two sides of the cover is different. Today I want to share a baby accessory set that a neck warmer, hat and gloves included before I'll list them in my shop in two or three days' time. I hope you all will like them...









Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..