1 Aralık 2014 Pazartesi

Hearts & Flowers

There are days in our lives that you do too much, but still feel that you did nothing; and this was one of those days for me. On Thursday we'll have many guests so we've started to list what to bake with mom and tidying the house will not end till the last minute :) It was around afternoon that I could sit and take my needles out to continue to crochet my new cushion covers even I think Etsy is being unfair for shop owners with some secret settings for the page and I doubt to add new items. I also see this on forums there that everyone has high visits, but less sales than usual and I hope all those faves will turn into sales so people who I know spend so many hours for their shops will get what they deserve. A few days ago I've written my 300 th. post on my blog and couldn't express all my feelings and thank you for all your support so today I want to give you my heart and a flower extending all my best wishes to all of you. Sure in Woolopia style; as usual with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/173153269/baby-sweater-jumper-jersey-hand-knitted?ref=shop_home_active_18


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..