22 Aralık 2014 Pazartesi

Handknit in Green

What can be said about Monday ? Well I guess no matter the name is, we needed a scapegoat to carry all the burden of a long week and we put all the blame on the first day of it :) For me Monday morning means cleaning and tidying the house so the week actually starts around afternoon after a soothing shower. Today wasn't much different (just a little walk to the post office to dispatch my last customer's infinity scarf :)) so after the house was cleaned I took out my yarn bag and took out as much color as I could to start a new shawl since I have nothing to work on after completing cushion covers awaiting for their photos to be taken. After dinner it was time for my blog post so made a new video of some items from my shop and will share it here with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129344831/shawl-crochet-shawl-wraps-for-women?ref=shop_home_active_3

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..