14 Aralık 2014 Pazar

I'm back :)

You all know there are times when you're so busy with other things so you cann't spare a few minutes for other things you have to do. Last ten days were like this for me so I didn't have any energy and will to turn the lappy on and write my blog, because I was so engaged with my knitting and crochet, trying to complete new items even I know they'll not be relevant after the unfair changes and secret settings on Etsy, but I'll not give up till they'll come back to their right track and keep voicing this out on every possible media I can. With this crooked changes little shop owners will just lose the sales of a holiday season, but Etsy will lose its reputation and if they'll keep on acting to protect big shops, I'm sure they will lose too many customers as well as clients. Besides all the hectic times, I've been having issues signing in gmail and google + so it was another reason for my absence. After all those days without posting here, I want to share some of my colorful cushion covers that have a little to do to be completed. I hope you all will like it...





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..