16 Aralık 2014 Salı

Baby cardigans on video...

It's been a day I've worked on my crochet and nearly completed adding the tassels to colorful cushion covers I've shared on my blog a few days ago. After taking their photos and editing them I'll have a few more items tolist on my shop which would be really exciting if Etsy played fair, but as I said I'll stand where I am and will not retreat till they start to behave and see the truth that their real clients are little business that keep promoting the site as if they're shareholders. Today I want to share my latest video of the baby cardigans listed in my shop with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia?section_id=13382039&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..