18 Aralık 2014 Perşembe

Crochet wonders on video...

As usual not a single day passes without our government doing something nonsense and it gets really hard to live in this country day by day if you believe in democracy. If I've listed them here; trust me this blog would easily turn into a political one which I know most of the community isn't interested in. This is the real source of all our problems I guess; we don't act on such issues that effects our daily life and future, but complain when problems occur. I really wish our community to wake up from their deep sleep and start to react and put things in their as soon as possible. All I can say is that 'hope' never dies and I'd really appreciate if it shows up on this land we call home. Besides all these issues that follow eachother daily life goes on as if everything's okay so we sink in our daily chores that are like a safe haven makes us forget all the shit our politicians cause so I've been knitting and crocheting more lately and complete one item after another :) Today I want to share some crochet items on video with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia?section_id=13570692&ref=shopsection_leftnav_5
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..