2 Aralık 2014 Salı

Infinity scarves on video...

It's been a long day with preparations for guest coming on Thursday and brother going abroad for a business trip the same day :) Most of the things to be done are finished, but sure there will be many last minute issues which one has to consider on such days. Actually I thought I'd be busier on my shoppe for the hoşiday season, but I guess there will not be the sales I've thought this year after Etsy changing things at the background which is completely disadvantage for most of the shop owners except the ones that run big business and keep advertising constantly. Sure I'll not give up until the day such webpages understand from whom there main income come and start to be fair. If not... we all have other options :) Tonight I want to share my second video try of photos of my infinity scarves, as usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia?section_id=14732068&ref=shopsection_leftnav_7

1 yorum:

  1. I agree, the changes this year have been really hard for small Etsy shops. It's too bad, really, because there are so many talented artists who are passionate about their work. Happy sales and happy holidays!

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..