15 Temmuz 2015 Çarşamba

Aprons by Woolopia...

A day spent in the kitchen helping mom is always tiring, because mom is like ATP found a body :). The fuzz started at the earlier hours of the day and lasted till late evening, but to see all those cookies, pastry and desserts at the end is the most relieving results. I've took photos of all with my tab and will share them here gradually starting from tomorrow on which fasting will end so it will not be a torment on people who see them on my page while fasting :), because on that know the taste of one of them will definitaly dream of it all day until he/she breaks fast. For today I've made a short video of aprons I've knitted or crocheted and sharing the video; as usual, with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/130226606/womens-apron-kitchen-apron-with-crochet?ref=shop_home_active_7

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..