29 Temmuz 2015 Çarşamba

Grey & Black collage by Woolopia...

Mom and I had a doctor appointment early in the morning regarding our eyes. Mom will change her glasses and for me it's a new era of visiting the hospital for my eye pressure (ocular hypertension) to be checked. The doctor said it's not high, but will be monitored annualy. When we came back home; I've knitted some and planned to work some on my shop, but life makes its own plans and you need to adapt to it. It was my cousin that called from the next block and said she wanted to go out so we went to the mall nearby where we could have a walk in a cool place on a scorching day. As usual it was after dinner I could turn the lappy on and make a new collage to share here on my blog; as usual with the hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..