28 Temmuz 2015 Salı

Yellow collage by Woolopia...

I've started to knit the white baby cardigan and I guess I'll complete it in a few days even the knitting needles cling on my fingers because of the heat :). Sure spending most of the day at uncle's house make it harder to knit or work online, but on long Summer days we have dinner later than usual so I still have some time to do my daily chores in the evening. Lately I can only spare time to prepare some photos for my blog right after dinner and I prefer to make collages of the items from my shop which makes blogging easier on such busy days :). Today it's turn of yellows and sharing them on a collage with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/182850079/scarf-ethnic-scarf-with-wooden-beads-on?ref=shop_home_active_17

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..