16 Temmuz 2015 Perşembe

Lilac bikini top; bustier...

It's Eid's Eve and the day passed with the last few touches on tidying the house and every nook and cranny cleaned at last. Sure these are happy tirednesses in our lives, but one just ends exhausted at the end of the day and no energy left in you to move your fingers. It's a problem when one has a shop of handmade goods, but I guess I've learned how to cope with this after a few years online :). In the evening I took a few photos of the last item I've completed. It's a bikini top bustier of cotton yarn in lilac color and I think is a great costume for long Summer days. Sharing it here first, even before I list it in my shop as usual; with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..