2 Temmuz 2015 Perşembe

Women collection...

Day started a bit hectic, because mom and I went out before the Sun start to scorch to do some grocery shyopping. Here in my country it's traditional to invite people to dinner to break fast together and mom invited all my cousins for Saturday which means we need to start working on our menu and table layout today. We went to the bazaar and supermarket and purchased all the ingredients for mom's wonders :). It will be a bit tiring till Saturday night, but I'm sure we all will enjoy being together as usual. So after all preparation was done and having dinner; I just sat and made a new video of hand knitted items for women I've listed in my shop. Sharing it here with the hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..