9 Temmuz 2015 Perşembe

Grey by Woolopia...

It's just 8 days remaining till the end of fasting and I'll be able to tend my blog and shop better and longer as I did earlier, but these days all I can do is to knit less than I normally do and work on net less also, but I still try to as much as I can. Last weekend I've sewn a casual dress for myself, but just could take a photo of it while it was still on the sewing machine. When I have time on the weekend I'll shoot a few and share them here, but today after coming home back from a neighbor's house all I could think was to take a nap and then make the table ready for dinner to break our fast. It was after doing the dishes that I could turn the lappy on and make a new video of grey items I've knitted and crocheted to share it here; as usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129342481/shawl-crochet-shawl-wraps-for-women-with?ref=shop_home_active_8

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..