18 Temmuz 2015 Cumartesi

Infinity by Woolopia...

In know Winter stayed extremely long this year, but I guess we need to consider that it will be back even we think it will not while seizing the scorching days of Summer. So on the second day of Eid I've sat and made a video of the infinity scarves listed in my shop on Etsy thinking that it would be good for people on Southern Hemisphere and having this video ready to share again on the last month of Autumn. These are all ones that I've knitted and crocheted and as every item in my shop; my customers may ask different colors of these infinity scarves. Sharing this last video of mine as usual with the hope you all wil like it...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia?section_id=14732068&ref=shopsection_leftnav_7


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..