23 Temmuz 2015 Perşembe

Pink collage by Woolopia...

It's been a long day at uncle's house on the other block of our building I've mentioned earlier with most of my female cousins and nieces on which we had too much fun. We had all those delicious pastry, bakery and cakes as we sipped our tea while chat haven't stopped even for a second. I'm sure our days will be like this till uncle and aunt leave for Germany at the end of October and I guess I'll have less time to tend my shop until then which would be a really big problem if it was around Fall or Winter, because most of the items in my shop are for these  two seasons and I think I need to balance my listings for a better running online shop, but as I've repeated many times; one learns online business slower than any other occupation. When I came back home; I felt tired and took a little nap and got up before dinner to set the table. It was after doing the dishes again that I could turn the lappy on and make this last collage of pink items of my shop that I've added the ones that wasn't listed when I made the first pink photo collage. Sharing it as usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/153185001/baby-cardigan-jacket-sweater-for-infant?ref=shop_home_active_10

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..