27 Temmuz 2015 Pazartesi

Blue collage by Woolopia...

Hectic days follow one another since uncle and aunt's arrival from Germany. Not a single day that we have some guests or any plans to meet with relatives even the Suns scorches the city. Today early in the morning mom and aunt went to a bazaar that chic clothing is sold with sale prices while I did the usual weekly cleaning and after they came back it was our turn to to get out to meet cousins. On our way back home I've dropped by a yarn shop to buy the yarn for the baby cardigan I'll knit as a custom order. It was just a few minutes ago that I could turn the lappy on to make a collage of the photos of blue items listed in my shop to post here. As usual; sharing it with the hope you like it and like the items on it as well...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/153194178/silk-scarf-hand-dyed-handpainted?ref=shop_home_active_13

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..