8 Temmuz 2015 Çarşamba

Purple by Woolopia...

I've had a few days with my loved ones; especially with my cousin from İstanbul. It's been like a chat that didn't end for three days and we enjoyed every second to its limit. Meeting with all cousins twice in such a short interval was awesome also where cheer and laughter could be heard and seen from miles I guess. Thank God both cousins and we have such understanding neighbors that we heard no complaint even when sounds from our house reached the highest scales while fun and jokes followed one and other. In ten days my uncle and aunt will come from Germany so I guess this cheerful times will continue till the end of Summer. Today I was out with cousins, trying the seize the last moments all together before cousin left for her ferry to İstanbul and when I came back home I had time to make a video between the shower and a little nap. Sharing my last video; Purple by Woolopia' here; as usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/175506386/infinity-scarf-hand-knit-infinity-scarf?ref=shop_home_active_11

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..