18 Şubat 2014 Salı

A few more knit samples...

Today I need to go out shopping for some uncompleted items in my shop. I live in a city that is well known through out the world for it textile industry so it's easier to find different kind of supplies for a knitter, crocheter or a tailor, but sure after internet came into our lives we got used to shopping online for such needs. My house is in the center of the city so historical bazaars and new malls are all around so with a few minutes of walking I can reach any shop that sell everything I need except some colors of pure wool, because as I said above, after internet dealers started to to keep every color in their shops so buying them directly from the manufacturers instead of the dealers with the benefits of free shipping and bonus gift points. I bought a few different types of buttons for baby cardigans and some baby wool for re-newed lists in my shop. I'll share the items time to time, but today I'll share some various knit items as usual with the hope that you all will like them.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..