19 Şubat 2014 Çarşamba

Handknit dresses for sweeties...

These days I'm trying to knit infant sleeper; bodysuit as a custom order. Actually I've mentioned this on one of my posts a few days go. I say I try, because even I have many baby items in my shop; this is the first time I'm knitting such an item. It gets harder when you don't have the exact measurements. One can find everything on net regarding clothes for all ages, but sure they are never as useful for a knitter as the actual measurements of the baby you are knitting the clothes for. On this case of mine, I don't have a chance to get them, because the lovely little boy still have time to see the daylight and meet her mum :) So I keep knitting and ripping back the stiches. I started, then saw the sleeper will be so big so I ripped back and started again. Thank God at last I've found the exact size I want to knit and I'm sure this one will fit the baby when he'll be 1 year old as we agreed with her mum on. After this brief note on the last project, I want to share a few girls' dress from my shop as usual with the hope you all will like them.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..