12 Şubat 2014 Çarşamba

Variety of shawls...

I know every country on the world doesn't have this weird weather maybe it's the curse of God on us for chosing the worst ones lately (there are so many to say, but I'll not write all clearly, because this is not a political blog; actually I guess day by day I'm getting closer to the decision to write a few words on it everyday :) Anyone watching or reding a little news can guess what I mean as someeone living in Turkey)... When you're used to live all 4 seasons properly all through your life, it gets hard to understand the drastic change on seasons and you lose the appetite to start new projects, but sure I still try hard not to lose my desire on this and think on what to do next. It's also a great pleasure for me to share them here on my blog with you. I hope you'll like the ones I'll post today...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..