24 Şubat 2014 Pazartesi

Some baby cardigans

Maybe because of knitting for a baby for a few days, I'm focused on baby clothes these days ans can see nothing, but them even on my shop so this is what I'll share with you today. Some cardigans for sweet lil babies from my shop on different patterns and colors. I^ve shred many of baby cardigans here on my blog and all had different colors and patterns. This is what I try to do; to have items for everyone that prefer different styles. Today I'll share a few that have cable knit on them and one that I call 'rice' knitting (the yellow cardigan you'll se below). I prefer to use cable knit on the front side of such cardigans instead of knitting it all cabled or ribbed, but sure keep trying for new styles and patterns. I hope you'll like them.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..