23 Şubat 2014 Pazar

A light coat for girls on upcoming Spring...

It's Sunday and I know you all prefer to chill out instead of looking at these little screens of laptops or tablets, but still this blogging thing demands one to write everyday :) I have a sleeper to complete and been knitting it that I'll share the photos when it's finished before it will be delivered to my customer. So I woke up, knitted some and then take a little walk. Worked on the photos of the last item I've completed; a light coat for girls, edited and changed the backgrounds to white like all the items listed in my online shop. The weather gets warmer with the end of winter so I just knit a coat I had in my shop with a finer yarn to form a lighter one of the item. I'll share a few photos of it today and as usual with the hope that you all will like it...

1 yorum:

  1. Great idea for Spring... Sweet lil girls will love this...

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..