25 Şubat 2014 Salı

Incomplete baby bodysuit...

Today I'll just want to share what happened today on Etsy. I'm sure some of you check that website when you shop online for handmade items (sure there are many complaints that they let others than crafters sell there, but this is not my subjest today). There are teams there to promote your items, you post the photos of a few of your products in threads and favorite others so your listings have a higher rating. So in a team that I don't want to call the name here (its name starts with 'C'... be careful if you join the website regarding this team's leaders; they may discriminate the ones that don't register their web page; where you pay them !!!) sent me a message that I've posted on a thread shouldn't, but there were many doing the same last night as I did it. So I've replied with a message saying 'your team's removed'. They sent me another so I've replied and then insulted me for my English (sure I know I don't have the grasp on this language as a foreigner living in a country that English is not spoken, but at least I can communicate :)) after a message that was just a sentence long !!! I guess people should learn to gentle, because it's easier that being rude. I hope such people learn to communicate before they try to run a team :) Today I want to share a few photos of the incomplete bodysuit I've been knitting for a few days as a custom order that I've mentioned on my previous posts. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..