14 Şubat 2014 Cuma

Some hand knitted and crocheted aprons...

It's Valentine's Day at last and I know all have more attractive things to do :) so I'll not write much, but just share a few photos of the items from my shop just not to pass the day without a post for my blog :) I wish you all a wonderful day and night, wish the best for everyone and thier lovers, hope the ones without a sweetheart to have one soon and have the chance to celebrate the next one together. Just want to share some news and then I'll add the photos :) so all can get ready for the party. I plan to share items from different online stores beside my own ones so anyone would like to participate, please just contact me for the items they want to promote on a new blog :) I hope you'll like these samples for your kitchen.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..