11 Şubat 2014 Salı

Some hand knitted items for kids...

When I started to think on opening a shop on net, I first had to decide on what kind of items I should put there. I surfed through Etsy and saw most of the shops selling knit items were based on 'scarves'. One may think it's scarf heaven while looking at Etsy pages :) It may be because of accessories are what people mostly buy online, but when years pass by and more and more shops on the same niche open online on sites like etsy, ebay, amazon, zibbet, ezebee, etc. etc. (we all know I can keep on writing more and more names here, because it seems like they will never stop making new ones :)) the rivalry will escalate and day by day selling will get harder. Sure the owners of such pages will take the advantage of this and will try to charge you for promoting your items. This was exactly what was happening on such sites as I've started to knit and crochet for my shop so I've came to a conclusion; I was to have items for all the family and home. This is my announcement of my shop: Handmade; knitted, crocheted, sewn items for all ages. I guess to have a wide variety of items is the best way to bring visitors to my shop and on longer term I hope it will bring continuous sales. Today I'll share a few more samples for babies and kids. I hope you all will like them.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..