20 Şubat 2014 Perşembe

Crochet hook work samples...

When I first started to think on gathering first items for my shop, the first few ones that came to my mind were the crochet tablecloths, cushion covers, night table cloths that you can also use as a tray cloth. They were really unique pieces for an online shop, they could only be sold to people who really are interested with them, because such work are the peak; zenith of crochet. Such items in my shop are one of a kind and I really wonder how long it would take to crochet a second one, but sure I'd love to sell them even that means long and hard work again. You can see the bigger ones on my previous post; http://woolopia.blogspot.com.tr/2014/02/as-you-all-know-so-well-when-one-starts.html ... I'm sure you will undersatne what I mean when you see them; especially the big tablecloth. Today I'll share some easier ones with the hope you all will like them.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..