28 Şubat 2014 Cuma

For warmer days...

The winter is about to end and we all try to get ready for the warm days of Spring. after a lond winter (sure for the parts of the world that was lucky to see enough snow :)) I guess you all started to search the web for light clothes and accessories. Some vests, light cardigans and shawls will be great for the upcoming season. I've sharead a few of the shawls I have listed in my shop on my earlier posts so today I want to share a vest and a cardigan that are hemstitched. Anyone interested in knitting will understand why they are so precious for me; it really takes so much time to knit that pattern so you can't see many items on net. I've also shared a cowl in three different colors on my first blog post besides some infinity scarves. I hope you'll like them.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..