1 Mart 2014 Cumartesi

Weekend tastes...

After the relief of sending my custom order, I could spare some time for myself and went out for a walk to a mall nearby to do some shopping. I came back and opened my knitting bag where I have my list of incomplete items. I have a few to be completed. One that the shawl I've posted here days ago; formed of crochet flowers in different colors (http://www.etsy.com/listing/129342972/shawl-crochet-shawl-wrap-for-women?ref=shop_home_active_17). I've crocheted enough flowers to form a second shawl. The flowers have to be crocheted together with black wool, but that can wait for a few days, because I want to knit a variant of the baby sweater that has a heart on the chest (http://www.etsy.com/listing/173153269/baby-sweater-jumper-hand-knitted?ref=shop_home_active_14). I'm knitting it in pink with and plan to put a flower on the chest this time. Back of it and one arm is ready and sure I'll share a few photos with you when it's completed. Today I will not share items from my shop, but some pastry; cookies and cakes I've baked for a tea party with cousins a few months ago. I assume these will be better for weekend mood :) I hope you all will like them.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..