23 Mart 2014 Pazar

Don't try to ban anything !!!

There are times in your life that you want to forget as soon as possible and never remember again. They are like nightmares you want to get rid of and open your eyes to ease. My country lives such years and I'm sure anyone who checks the news regulary and in favor of democracy will understand what I mean. When a republic is governed by people who has nothing to do with modernity in their beleives, thoughts and way of lives; they take the country to dark ages. I've mentioned about the protests a few times, but sure when people in governments haven't internalized international standards of human rights, they understand nothing. The last sign in Turkey occured a few days ago. Twitter was and is banned here. Sure we all changed our DNS settings or created VPNs and signed in, but everyone is frustrated about this as well as I am. I hope this nonsense period ends soon and never repeat. Today I want to share the last baby cardigan I've knitted. I start knitting it from the collar and knit it in a single part. There are different colors of it listed in my shop and today it's time for the red and dark blue one to be posted to my blog. https://www.etsy.com/listing/183558066/baby-cardigan-jacket-sweater-for-infant?ref=shop_home_active_24

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..