6 Mart 2014 Perşembe

2nd. Month :)

We all use this motto so often in our daily life; 'time passes so fast'. Sure these may not be the exact words in the sentence, but I'm sure there is such a saying in every language having the same meaning :) Today I've realized this again when I logged the blogger page. It's like I've started to write yesterday, but today it will be my 32nd. post which means my first month is over in 'the world of blogs' :) I hope I can continue this for years with more and more people following. I know it's not always interesting for visitors, but as I said days ago I get more experienced everyday and aim to make this an successful blog with the support of you all. I really love to see my blog being visited and the comments that are just a few for now draw a big smile on my face. I so appreciate and savour every click and comment and thank you millions for making my day. Today I want to share a cowl I've knitted about a month ago that I use as my profile picture. You knit it as stripes with gaps in between two ribbed parts and then turn it inside out to form a cable knitted part in the middle. Then I've knitted the buttons in the two tones I've used for the cowl. I'm sure the photos below will tell more than anything I write. I hope you all will like it.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..