29 Mart 2014 Cumartesi

Pink baby dress...

It's Saturday and as usual I've gone out for a walk and went to the old covered bazaar nearby my house. It's formed of shops placed on two sides of a path which was a part of a bazaar complex beside the biggest mosque of the city. The mosque and the surroundings were built like 600 years ago and in the following years became the central of the city. As the city developed, the bazaar got bigger and turned into a shopping center with new blocks spreaded around. Accordinly to the needs of retailers and shoppers the roof was placed. Today you can find shops in various lines of business and the shop where I buy buttons is there also. For more information on the bazaar please check this link; http://www.btch.org.tr/ and trust me it's somewhere that anyone who loves authentic places should see. After coming back home, I continued to knit the cardigans, they are about be completed and I hope I'll be able to share some photos of them before I send them to my customer. The ban on 'twitter' and 'youtube' still exist, but sure we all are there whenever we want :), but it would definitely be better if we could login them without and VPN help. Tomorrow we will have local elections that I hope our people will do the right choice after many wrong ones on the last few decades :) Today I want to share a baby dress here, knit of a pink baby wool that has little dots on the thread in different colors. The dress has a short sleeves and a skirt in a lovely shape. I beleive the pom-poms add some more sweetness to the item. I hope you all will like it.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..