3 Mart 2014 Pazartesi

Game starts today...

Until yesterday, I've just shared my items with one photo each and in groups like baby cardigans, ethnic scarves, satin scarves, aprons, etc., but after the post on baby bodysuit and the traffic on that item in my shop even there aren't enough visitors here on my blog of being a very new one; I made up my mind to show detailed photos of my items so you can realize what they actually are. So the blogger game starts today :) Sure my decision on sharing items from other shops still remains, but I guess I'll pick one or two days for doing that every week and on other days I'll post four or five photos of my own items and give some descriptions about them. As a start I'll share an ethnic scarf. These are called 'yemeni' in Turkey and are printed on cotton fabric. Our women use this traditional scarf in daily life with many different use; to cover their hair in kitchen as they cook, as a headband, as a foulard and even as pareo. What makes it different is not only the traditional print patterns, but also the various handmade crochet, tassels or beading around them. I hope you all will like it.

3 yorum:

  1. I know this old crochet around te scarf... Awesome..

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Beautiful print! I love that trim.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Thank you so much... Will share a few soon that you'll love also...

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..