28 Mart 2014 Cuma

Stripes...

I wonder when will my people see the truth and join the ones that act against this anti-democratic moves. It's like we've been living in a country of silence against the unlogical arrangements in our laws that are overshadowed by millions of lies. When it came to the point that the dirt leaked, obstacles and banning took the stage. You, that follow my blog are aware of this and I want all friends to support our resistance against such nonsense prohibition for the sake of our future; not only the countries that experience this, but for the future and rights of all the world. In the time I spend for switching between the accounts and settings, I'd knit and crochet many new items and make some thorough search for the items from the shops of friends that I can share here. I hope this to change soon so we can continue our normal lives we loved so much. There isn't danger in our streets yet !!! sure if you are not in a protest against the government. If so, nobody can know exactly where you may end. Some ended in prison and some in graves while they were in the spring of their lives. I hope their souls will be in ease soon as they watch us from heaven witnessing their loss means so much for most of us. Today I want to share a baby cardigan that I've knitted in three shades of green and brown in stripes. It's one of my favorites. I hope you all will like it too...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..